Join us to help protect animals around the world
You can help protect animals around the world by becoming an Animal Protector with a monthly donation of $30. Or you can make an urgent single gift today.
Protecting animals starts with people. People just like you. Together, we will be there to protect animals:
- In the wild where animals are cruelly traded, kept captive or killed.
- In disasters where we can save the lives of animals and the livelihoods of the people who depend on them.
- In farming where farm animals are suffering from unnecessary cruelty.
- In communities where we can stop the needless killing of dogs due to fear of rabies.
$30 every month could help vaccinate 10 dogs and provide collars as a symbol of their vaccination against rabies.
$60 every month could buy two weeks of food for a bear.
$125 every month could help provide life-saving veterinary medicines for almost 500 cattle and goats caught up in floods in a country like India.
Your support will be helping us to move the world to protect animals by:
- Influencing the decisions people make that affect animals on a global scale.
- Helping people understand how protecting animals is fundamental to their lives.
- Helping people act in sustainable and practical ways that will benefit animals.
Where your money goesThese figures are in local currency and taken from the New Zealand 2015 audited accounts.
World Animal Protection has been protecting animals for over 50 years and we passionately believe that animals matter. With your support, we’ll go where animal suffering is most far-reaching and animal cruelty is most severe.
In 2015, 94% of funds raised went towards protecting animals in our four areas of work. We can ensure your vital donation is making the biggest impact for animals as possible and is helping achieve lasting change.
* These figures are in local currency and taken from the New Zealand 2015 audited accounts.
- Programs = 94%
- Fundraising = 5%
- Admin = 1%